If anyone is interested (willing?) to participate in my
Benefits of Marriage: Why Marry? project, please let me know! I need to start filming people so I have enough time to put all the pieces together before it's due November 2nd. I only need a couple of minutes from several people, you really just need to have one or two things to say... the entire thing only needs to be 10 minutes long. :) Let me know if I can set up a time to bring my video camera to your house and ask you a question or two!
Thanks everyone!!
UPDATE:
I have found enough people to interview! Thank you so much for being willing to help:
- Natalie & Rob
- Whitney & Dan
- Jon
- Mom
- Dad
- Krista
- Andrea & Seth
- Michele
- Heather
I can't wait to get it all going! Hopefully all the people on this list will be ok with me sharing the final product on my blog. If not, guess it's for my class' eyes only!
No comments:
Post a Comment