Friday, October 22, 2010

Ortega Family 2010

Steve & Aubrey

I'm still waiting to get my individual shot back. I'll add it as soon as it's finished. :) I absolutely love them! Thanks Jon!

Asher, Steve, Aubrey, Max, Joshua

Steve 25 years

Max 11 months

Asher 5 years

Joshua 7 years

Aubrey and Steve - October 2010

All photos by Jon Miller, appointments available: intjonmiller@gmail.com

8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so incredible! I love these.

Jon said...

"Jon Miller Photography" is not only way too generic, it's already taken. I thought we talked about this? "Perceptional Reality." Website coming soon. :)

Aubrey Anne said...

I wasn't meaning for it to be your company name... just that you did the photos. Guess I wasn't very clear about that!

Amy said...

I love your hair! You guys look great, way to go Jon!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so so so so beautiful! I am so proud of you sister!!! Your doing such a great job taking care of them :)

natterbee said...

These are so good! Almost makes me want to get my picture taken. Almost.

Eric and Hannah said...

What a cute family!! I love these pictures!!

Whitney L. said...

Great pictures!