Usually this would be a sad face statement. :(
This year I am so glad to see it go! I love Christmas, and I have had a blast this year (and got some great stuff, too), but I am seriously done with the stress of it all. Ready to take down the Christmas decorations, clean the house, take bags and bags and bags of things to the D.I., and start over. BRING ON THE DIET & EXERCISE, too. (I have consumed about a zillion calories in the last few days, and I am not fitting into a single pair of pants.) Bikini or Bust, here I come.
Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! I'd post pictures, but I didn't take any. I was having too much fun. :)
1 comment:
I agree that the holidays need to be over. It was fun, but boxing day brought taking down all the decorations because I needed a break. :)
Post a Comment