Thursday, February 18, 2010

Favorite Posts

My childhood friend Eddie inspired this post, with his Year End Review. I ended up going back to read my entire blog, start to finish, this week. I learned a few things about my blog that I'll record in another post, but for now... here are:

Aubrey's All-Time Favorite Posts
(so far)
(Yes, I know there are WAY too many! 3 years is a long time!)

2007
Sleepytime Baby
A record of my adorable baby Asher

Naughty baby!
The day I found my 1-year-old covered head-to-toe in butter.

Tribute to my family

Self-explanatory.

Joshy's Wishes
My Josh developing his sweet personality and learning the value of wishing.

Dear Santa... don't forget my cousin Alexander
Joshua's first letter to Santa

2008

This one's for you, Jenn!
Because Jenn and I relate on the unmotivated factor.

We're Ready, Mr Music
My adorable little boys were so creative!

It's 1 AM... Do You Know Where Your Children Are?
Late-night thinking and changing course.

The Many Faces of Bones
Pictures of my baby Asher

Squashy Joshy
Pictures of my little Squash

Rainy Days & Mondays

Some of the best pictures of Asher ever.

No No, Yes Yes
Best Children's Book Ever

For Michelle About Laundry
Because it never ends.

My Clappers Are Broken
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


2009

HomeSweetHome
I got to come home to Utah!!!!!!!!!

Sweet kids
Josh-Isms and Asher-Isms

Pictures N Stuff
Yep.

Getting Organized
The makeup alone makes this post worth it.

Aubrey's Tiny Adorable Laptop
Official given name.

Chris Visits
I miss my brother and his family!!

Back When I Had a Family
Just for the sake of reminiscing.

4th Anniversary
We really did love each other.

Unreasonable Expectations
The injustice of society's view on "housewives".

Dear Husband
A letter to my love.

Why I Love Blogging
...and how it can be better.

I'm a T-ball Mom
Am I old enough for this?

Josh-Isms
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2009/05/josh-ism.html
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2009/05/josh-ism_19.html
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2009/09/asher-isms-joshua-isms.html
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2010/02/joshua-isms.html

Asher-Isms
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2009/05/asher-isms.html
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2009/06/this-book-should-be-outlawed-during.html
http://justadetour.blogspot.com/2010/02/asher-isms.html

Pickle Sandwiches
The post that made my dad think we were starving to death
and got us a bunch of free food. lol :)

Josh Graduates Kindergarten
Totally made me cry.

enough.

inappropriate.

The BEST Kind of Surprises!
We're having a boy!!

Harmy Harm: The Ramen Noodle House of Dreams
Let's face it. This was the funniest thing that's ever happened to me.

Attitude Adjustment
(love comments on this one!)

Healthy 2nd Ultrasound
Healthy baby boy!

Hopes & Dreams
An embarrassing admission of my hopes and dreams.

RAGE
Fantastic book by a fantastic author.

I Have a 1st Grader
How is this possible?

Looking For Birth Control?
The epitome of TMI.

Amanda
Long lost.

Asher Turns Four
Important event.

Our Baby Max is Born
One of the 3 best and worst days of my life.

Named
Introducing...


2010


New Year New Attitude
I will survive.

My Little Hannah Montana
Asher is so stinkin cute!

Joshua Turns 7

Is This How It's Done?
Keep him on the nip!

VDay Breakfast 2010
Favorite tradition.

Max's Blessing Day
My little wiggle gets blessed.

1 comment:

natterbee said...

What a great idea! I didn't look at every one, but I looked through all the old ones. I had forgotten about that awesome slide show you made as a tribute to our family and how it made me cry. I'm going to copy it! You are a great blogger (and a great mom)!